About this waist trainer
- Exclusive design: Plus sports bra slimming waistband plus waist trainer.Single-layer 2mm neoprene compression fabric. Lightweight and high-quality neoprene rubber.
- Front zipper closure on the chest area. Adjustable waist with Velcro closure. Perfect for most sizes. It keeps you as tight as you want. Easy to put on and take off.
- Neoprene sauna suit vest with adjustable waist belt. Excellent fit for short torso and typical torso body type.
- Sweat 3 times more than usual: helps you eliminate toxins, accelerate the calorie-burning process and keep your muscles warm and supported, preventing fatigue and injury after training.
- Improved hook and loop closure: our sweatsuits have high-quality waist trimmers, wider, longer and stronger than any other, so it is not easy to loosen to affect the state and sweating effect during exercise. It is equipped with a strong half-open zipper, easy to put on and take off. Make sure it fits any body type to the largest extent, including long torsos and short torsos.
- Zipper closure with lining patch inside, east to put on and take off.Soft, breathable mesh & removable cups inside for a push-up, suitable for long-time wear.
- Elastic two waist belts allow you to adjust the compression and tightness to meet your needs.
- Stronger hook and loop tape.3 straps – adhesive, broader and longer. Adjustable trimmer belt with strong hook and loop closure to ensure a tight fit during training.
How to wash velcro waist trainer
- Hand wash only
- Wash with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low heat
- Cool iron only
- Do not use dryer sheets
- Do not use fabric softener
Get a Quote
How To Choose The Best velcro waist trainer?
Table of Contents
What is a velcro waist trainer?
Velcro waist trainers are underwear made of thick neoprene fabric. It’s worn in the middle and fastened with Velcro’s lacing system. It can make the waist look smaller. Putting on the Velcro waist trainer will give you immediate results.
How does the velcro waist trainer work?
Velcro waist trainers are worn around the abdomen, and they usually take the shape of your body. These undergarments grip and slim your waist, giving the impression of a smaller waist. To maintain this impression, you must wear your waist trainer for long periods to get your body used to the hourglass shape.
However, a common misconception is losing weight by wearing a waist trainer. Waist trainers only shape your body and do nothing for your weight. So, once you start using a waist trainer, don’t stop exercising. The use of waist trainers can only complement and improve the exercise results.
Benefits of using a velcro waist trainer
1. Comfortable, breathable, safe and durable neoprene fabric
The waist training equipment is carefully selected neoprene. It is a durable, recyclable, washable material that can withstand heavy everyday conditions without tearing or breaking, has high elasticity, is very soft. Neoprene fabric will increase core temperature and keep the body warm. It will burn extra fat by heating the abdomen. It will increase calorie burners to work out more efficiently and reduce belly and waist fat.
2. Improved Velcro
Our sportswear has a high-quality waist trimmer that is wider, longer and stronger than any other product, so it is less likely to loosen during exercise and affect performance and sweating. The waist is fitted with an improved robust Velcro for maximum fit on any body type, ensuring a tight fit during training.
3. Half-open zipper design
It is equipped with a robust half-open zipper, easy to wear and take off. Zipper open and close, lining patch inside, can be worn off—soft, breathable mesh and detachable cup for push-ups and long wear.
4. Exclusive design
The waist trainer comes with a sports bra, allowing you to wear the waist trainer without wearing underwear.
5. 3 times of violent sweating
It helps you eliminate toxins, speed up the calorie-burning process, keep your muscles warm and supportive, and prevent post-workout fatigue and injury.
Where can I buy a velcro waist trainer?
If you want to buy a waist trainer for losing weight, you can get them from Amazon, Walmart, Target, or other shopping platforms. But if you’re going to customize a batch of waist trainers or look for a professional waist trainer factory, you can find WorldBrace, a Chinese waist trainer manufacturer. We offer you professional consultation and quality service. Look forward to our pleasant cooperation!
Best waist trainer manufacturers in China
Different brands have different prices related to brand design, raw materials, monthly sales, brand marketing costs, etc. If you are looking for a waist trainer or have any questions about waist trainers, you can contact the WorldBrace team for more professional help and excellent service. We will provide you with the use within 24 hours to customize the best quality plan.
Worldbrace is an OEM manufacturer of quality sports care products. Our professional team supports an integrated process from concept design to mass production. Contact us and work with us!
You can certainly wear the traditional waist trainer as part of your outfit. Don’t pull it too tight. You should be fine. You can occasionally wear a waist trainer under unique clothing like shapewear or belt. As long as it’s not too tight, it’s probably harmless. If you feel shortness of breath or lightheadedness, release the waist trainer or remove it as soon as possible.
As your waist and abdomen tighten, your posture will also correct because the waist trainer keeps your abdomen firm and lined. This also helps to engage your core muscles to correct your posture and help improve various body postures. After a while, even if you don’t wear a waist trainer, your body posture will stay fine for a short time.
Velcro waist trainers are effective, and many women can attest to the benefits of using them. However, waist trainers are not a magic solution to belly fat. Using a waist trainer alone is not enough.
It would help if you combined physical exercise with good eating habits to achieve the perfect hourglass figure. Another way to increase its effectiveness is to maximize the amount of time you can wear a waist trainer as long as your physical condition allows.
You can wear a waist trainer anytime, as long as it doesn’t interfere with your daily routine. You can wear it if you are in good condition. But if you feel any discomfort, please stop wearing it.
Waist trainers need to be worn for 8-10 hours a day for weeks to months to have an effect and often require a combination of diet and exercise to shape the body.
Sweating won’t burn many calories by itself, but sweating enough fluid will take some of your body fat away. However, this is only a temporary loss. Once you rehydrate by drinking or eating, you’ll gain the weight back immediately. But the oils carried away by sweat don’t come back.
If you’re wondering if sleeping in a waist trainer is a good idea because it maximizes the amount of time you spend in your underwear, the answer is no. Don’t wear a waist trainer to sleep.
Of course not. Waist trainers are designed to help you control your waistline in the short term. While a waist trainer can beautify your body, it definitely can’t reshape your body permanently.
Technically speaking, waist training won’t make your hips bigger. However, it can give you an hourglass silhouette by compressing your stomach to create a rounder, sweeter rear-end look. It has no physical effect on your buttocks.