About this Brace
- Pregnancy Back Brace is made of skin-friendly and cruelty-free material with no chemical smell, suitable for any sensitive skin.
Stays in place: because you can control the tightness according to your body shape and belly size, the pregnancy belt will firmly bind your belly and waist, never drag upward.
- Feel loving: our belly band supports your belly just like you lift it with your hands while sitting and walking; your fetus feels your care and love like in a cradle.
- Keeps positive emotion: because our belt can support your pregnant belly, get out of your pelvic pain from carrying a baby, make you stay active and happy, feel more confident after having a baby.
- Durable and adjustable: It will work until the end of your pregnancy thanks to its sturdy and robust Velcro and elastic fabric that provides support for your growing belly.
- One size fits all: Our pregnancy support belt stretches to fit your natural curves.
Customizable Double-Sided Hooks And Loops. Double-Sided Hooks And Loops
The "hooks" side attaches to the abdominal pad, and the "loops" side will receive the "hooks" side of the back support for more adhesion (see step 3 of the instructions below).
Measure belly growth. When initially wearing the belt, keep only the length of the hooks and loops you need to attach the back support to the abdominal pad (see step 2 of the instructions below).
As the belly grows, you will gradually attach the fabric hooks and loops more to the side of the abdominal pad.Then you can cut the protruding hooks and loops once again. The length you cut is equal to the amount of belly growth!
Comfortable abdominal pad
The abdominal pad must be as comfortable as possible. It sits a little above the public area under your belly.
As you walk, it will move a little and rub on your belly. We understand this and have chosen a cushioned, resilient fabric, and provides the best comfort level.
This product is designed for walking or standing positions. When sitting, we recommend separating the fabric hooks and loops for ease.
The fabric is a multi-layer laminate with a stretch lining that combines breathability, stretch, and comfort.
The comfort level of the back support is just as important as the abdominal pad, as it could rub on your back while walking or moving .
Maternity belt is highly breathable, comfortable and provides the elasticity needed to hug your body shape perfectly and give proper support to your lower back.
How to wear pregnancy back brace
- Center the abdominal pad under the abdomen and attach it with fabric hooks and loops to the desired level of support.
- Cut the hooks and loops band that is labeled “Cut the extra hooks and loops band you don’t need” to keep a length that matches the border of the abdominal pad. The hooks and loops band should cover the abdominal pad but not more. As the belly grows and the position of the hooks and loops fabric on the abdominal pad changes, you might want to cut the hooks and loops band again.
- Attach the hooks and loops of the back fabric to the location on the abdominal pad that provides the desired tension.
- To help keep the support in place and prevent it from sliding down, stretch the top strap over your stomach and attach both sides to the fabric hooks and loops on the back.
How to wash pregnancy back brace
- Machine wash cold permanent press cycle
- Wash with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low heat
- Cool iron only
- Do not use dryer sheets
- Do not use fabric softener
Get a Quote
How To Choose The Best pregnancy back brace?
Table of Contents
What is a pregnancy back brace?
How does the pregnancy back brace work?
Pregnancy back support reduces pain and increases stability by gently hugging your uterus to relieve pressure on your abdomen and back from your baby. Gentle compression helps make daily activities and prenatal workouts easier by providing your muscles and spine with the extra support they need.
Benefits of using a pregnancy back brace:
1. Relieves stress and chronic pain during pregnancy such as pelvic pain, sciatic nerve pain.
2. Shift the baby’s weight away from the abdomen, hips and waist to support the core of the body.
3. As your core muscles take on the extra weight of your baby, it helps to correct your body posture.
4. Reduce swelling to increase mobility, stability and center of gravity.
5. It is made of a comfortable, breathable neoprene material that will not make you feel uncomfortable or stuffy.
6. Adjustable Velcro straps are designed to be used between 3 and 9 months of pregnancy.
Where can I purchase a pregnancy back brace？
If you need a back brace for your duration of pregnancy, you can buy it at Amazon, Walmart, Target or an offline store. But suppose you want to customize a batch of a back brace or looking for a professional back brace manufacturer. In that case, you can find WorldBrace, a Chinese back support manufacturer, for professional advice and quality service. Looking forward to working with you and having good cooperation!
Tips: If you have any uncomfortable symptoms during use, please stop using immediately to avoid harming you and your baby.
The best pregnancy back brace manufacturers in China:
Different brands have different prices related to brand design, raw materials, monthly sales, brand marketing costs, etc. If you are looking for a back brace or have any questions about the back brace, you can contact the WorldBrace team for more professional help and excellent service. We will help you within 24 hours to customize the best quality plan.
WorldBrace is an OEM manufacturer of quality sports care products. Our professional team supports an integrated process from concept design to mass production. Contact us and work with us!
What is the use of pregnancy back support?
Support stabilizes your pelvis and may improve your balance. Reduces pain during pregnancy. The support distributes your baby’s weight evenly across your abdomen and waist. This relieves pressure on the muscles, ligaments, joints and back of the lower body, reducing pain.
Can I wear back support when I am pregnant?
This back brace is specially designed for expectant mothers between 3 and 9 months of pregnancy to help them reduce the symptoms of lower back discomfort during pregnancy. It is perfect for wearing this back brace.
When do I start wearing the brace?
Early pregnancy waist back discomfort symptoms are mild and do not need to wear; As the fetus grows up in the middle and later stages of pregnancy, there will be compression on the waist and spine, so it is necessary to relieve pain and discomfort by wearing their back support.
Can I wear the pregnancy back brace all day?
Since support provides extra support for your muscles and spine by applying slight pressure, it can cause a sense of pressure. Wearing it all day can harm the development of your baby. Try to wear it when you need it, but not at night.
What size should I get?
Considering that pregnant women’s belly keeps getting more prominent during pregnancy, and it is impossible to change the support, our support is an elastic belt design, which can be adjusted to the appropriate size according to your different cycles. The belt is long enough for you to use throughout pregnancy.