About this Brace
- Radian design is adapted at both sides of the knee brace support, and it is in line with human engineering. An open design in the center of the patella can make the knee brace fit the knee perfectly and improve comfort during use.
- The inner fabric of the Knee Support Braces is made of advanced and breathable neoprene material that absorbs sweat and allows the skin to breathe freely, preventing uncomfortable skin conditions.
- The outer layer of the knee support brace is perforated to facilitate perspiration. You can get preserve in daily activities, whether sports or walking. It is also ideal for people recovering from surgery or standing or walking for long periods of time.
- Made of neoprene material: unique breathable mesh design increases breathability.
- Silicone gasket: the place of the patella is sewed with a silicone gasket, which is soft, elastic, shockproof and decompressive, and can reduce the damage to the patella.
- Metal Spring Stabilizers: there are two springs on each side of the kneecap to support the memory rebound and relieve the pressure on the knee.
- Elastic pressure belt and adjustable size buckle design: You can adjust the strap to your own needs freely so that the knee brace is more comfortably tied to the knee. Compared with other similar products, It is more stable and compressed. It can effectively prevent meniscus tear, strain, sprain.
How to wash best knee brace for meniscus tear
- Machine wash cold permanent press cycle
- Wash with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low heat
- Cool iron only
- Do not use dryer sheets
- Do not use fabric softener
Get a Quote
How to choose the best knee brace for meniscus tear?
Table of Contents
What is a best knee brace for meniscus tear?
Knee braces for meniscus tearsare made of neoprene. They are worn on the knee during sports to stabilize and protect your knee after an injury and give the damaged meniscus enough time to heal. Knee pads can also prevent injuries in sports such as football, basketball, and running.
What is a meniscus tear?
Knee meniscus tear is a common knee problem. The meniscus is a C-shaped buffer of elastic cartilage between the two prominent bones that make up the knee joint. Rapid rotation or torsion can tear the meniscus and cause cartilage problems in the knee. Such injuries are especially common in athletes involved in contact sports, such as running or basketball.
How does a best knee brace for meniscus tear work？
A knee brace would have two primary functions
1. Provide support after a knee injury and prevent further damage to the knee.
2. Restricts the mobility of the knee joint to stabilize the leg and help the knee recover faster.
What symptoms does knee support apply to?
Sports injuries and sprains of ligaments, especially the ACL. In addition, Meniscus injuries are also widespread among people who play sports. A meniscus tear occurs when the rubbery cartilage between the femur and tibia bones tears and is subjected to twisting or rotation. This causes pain and swelling.
Knee braces are also commonly used for symptoms of jumper’s knee, such as inflammation (patellar tendonitis) and thickening (patellar tendonitis) of the patellar tendon and runner’s knee, a broad term for knee pain also known as patellofemoral pain.
Benefits of using a knee support for meniscus tear
1. Neoprene fabric
The support is made of a comfortable, stretchy neoprene fabric that absorbs sweat and allows the skin to breathe freely, preventing skin irritation. The unique breathable mesh design increases air permeability, and neoprene fabric is now widely used in sports care products.
2. Silicone gasket
The silicone gasket sutured at the patella is soft, elastic, shock-proof, and decompressing, which can reduce the damage to the patella so that you can have the best wearing comfort and your knee can get the best protection.
3. Metal spring stabilizer
There are two belts on each side of the knee cap, which can help support the injured part of the knee and can be used to support the memory rebound and relieve the pressure on the knee.
4. Elastic pressure band and adjustable size buckle design
You can adjust the strap to make the kneepad more comfortable on the knee according to your own needs. The padded knee brace is more stable and compressed than other similar products. Can effectively prevent meniscus tear, strain, sprain.
Where can I buy a best knee brace for meniscus tear?
If you want to buy some braces for a knee injury, you can get them from Amazon, Walmart, Target, or other shopping platforms. But if you’re going to customize a batch of knee braces or look for a professional knee support factory, you can find WorldBrace, a Chinese knee brace manufacturer. We will offer you professional advice and quality service. Look forward to our pleasant cooperation!
Best knee brace for meniscus tear manufacturers in China
Different brands have different prices related to brand design, raw materials, monthly sales, brand marketing costs, etc. If you seek a knee brace or have any questions about knee support, you can contact the WorldBrace team for more professional help and excellent service. We will provide you with the help within 24 hours to customize the best quality plan.
WorldBrace is an OEM manufacturer of quality sports care products. Our professional team supports an integrated process from concept design to mass production. Contact us and work with us!
Who should wear a knee brace?
Knee braces can be a helpful therapeutic device to provide pain relief.
1.Acute injury to the knee
3.Support for osteoarthritis
Is knee support uncomfortable?
When you first wear a knee brace, you may feel uncomfortable. This is when the knee fits into the support, and it can feel uncomfortable if it doesn’t work. Therefore, choosing the right size and comfortable fabric is essential.
When should I wear the support?
This padded knee brace can be worn all day long, making you comfortable while sitting, standing, or during sports activities.
How long should I wear the knee support?
In the case of a knee injury, you usually need to wear a knee brace for at least a week after the injury. If you are preventing knee injuries in sports, wear them every time you participate in an activity that could cause harm to your knees. Consult your health care professional for further guidance on osteoarthritis and postoperative support.
Can I sleep with a knee brace?
Wearing a knee brace overnight can help your knee heal faster. We often move around unconsciously while we sleep, exacerbating the damage. Knee pads can help stabilize your knee overnight and relieve the pain the next day.
What size should I get?
Your knee support needs to be appropriately fitted to retain its full benefits. When the brace feels tight, it will ensure a good compression level. However, the tightness must not sacrifice comfort. Please loosen the straps or switch to a larger size if the mount is tight. Our knee braces are suitable for coming in different sizes to meet everyone’s needs. They come in standard sizes and adjustable knee supports to help you find the right fit.
Can I wear the knee brace over my pants?
Yes, but the knee support is meant to suit your skin for a better fit. You can wear the support above tight pants or leggings. However, it is not recommended to wear over thick or baggy pants if necessary.
How should I clean the knee brace?
As with other textile products, knee braces can wear out. Please don’t wash the brace in the washing machine, and do not use fabric softeners. You can maintain good maintenance by hand washing it with mild soap and warm water, then air-drying it in a well-ventilated area until it is scorched. Store in a cool and ventilated place, do not place the sanitary ball.