About this Brace
- Copper Shoulder Wrap with Hot/Cold Ice Pack: Copper Wraps deliver hot or cold therapy right where you need it so that you can stay on the go! Each wrap has a specially designed gel-pack that you freeze or heat that fits neatly into the wrap’s pouch. Adjustable straps in a one-size-fits-most design. Targeted pain relief, allowing you to keep moving!
- Copper-infused fabric to reduce odors.
- Adjustable closure: The shoulder wrap is equipped with elastic straps for a customized fit.
- The Copper Shoulder Wrap is anatomically designed to fit the natural shape of the shoulder, allowing you to move freely while administering hot/cold therapy.
- Hot/cold gel packs conform to joint for maximum coverage of hot/cold therapy
How to wear copper shoulder brace
- Adjust the biceps strap to the velcro’s maximum size, then slip your arm through.
- Reset the brace on the affected shoulder, with the seam running directly over the shoulder blade.
- Reach for the chest strap, wrap it around the chest and feed it through the front buckle. Pull taut until comfortable.
- Readjust bicep straps until they are firm and fix them in place.
- Readjust a pressure pad to a tight, comfortable fit.
How to wash copper shoulder brace
- Don’t machine wash
- You can hand wash this with mild soap and warm water
- Its light fabric requires minimal wash effort
- Do not use dryer sheets
- Do not use fabric softener
- Wash with like colors
- Do not machine dry
Get a Quote
How to choose the best copper shoulder brace?
Table of Contents
What is a copper shoulder brace?
A shoulder brace is a product designed to help heal shoulder injuries, This includes supporting the shoulder and pressing on surrounding skin and tissues. The copper brace support is made of copper-infused fabric that protects the skin and superficial tendons.
Top 3 brands of copper shoulder braces and reviews
Three brands use copper shoulder brace in the market, including Copper Fit Shoulder Brace, Tommie Copper Shoulder Brace, Copper Compression Shoulder Brace. The table is their prices and reviews on Amazon. We can find that the best seller and best review is the Copper Compression Shoulder Brace.
Top 3 Brands of Copper Shoulder Braces and reviews
|Copper Fit Shoulder Brace||$25.49||3.9 out of 5||1,314 ratings|
|Tommie Copper Shoulder Brace||$199.50||4.8 out of 5||8 ratings|
|Copper Compression Shoulder Brace||$32.00||4.0 out of 5||8,097 ratings|
Benefits of this copper shoulder brace
1. Copper-infused fabric
Copper is an essential trace element vital to human. This kind of material is of great benefit to the human body.
2. Hot and cold gel packs
Before use, the gel pack should be heated or refrigerated to achieve the effect of a hot compress or ice compress, which is convenient and hygienic.
3. Lightweight and Breathable Design
The copper shoulder brace is made of copper-infused fabric, which is sterilizes，lightweight and durable. Nylon lining is gentle and non-irritating to your skin. There are holes in the material that support the shoulders to allow heat and moisture to escape.
4. Adjustable Straps
Copper Shoulder Brace allows you to adjust and customize its fit easily. Adjustable straps allow you to tighten and hold muscles in place according to your needs.
5. Wear on Your Right or Left Arm
It is also gender-neutral and suitable for anyone.
6. Accelerates the natural healing process
Your body needs the right amount of time to heal your muscles and joints. But sometimes, you can’t give your body enough time. A shoulder brace is a great solution to help this problem.
7. Easy to Clean
Clean the shoulder support directly after removing the hot and cold gel pack, or clean it with a damp cloth wipe.
4 things you must consider when buying a copper shoulder brace
Under normal circumstances, the plastic in the shoulder brace will cause shoulder damage. Our product is made of neoprene and copper-infused fabric, which will not cause friction to the body.
Many sealed shoulder braces tend to sweat and overheat quickly because they are not breathable. This can cause shoulder braces to smell bad. We perforated the shoulder brace to increase air permeability. Adding copper ions to the material can play a bactericidal role, reduce the generation of odor.
According to injury degree and different treatment methods to choose the most suitable shoulder support, suitable is the best.
Some people worry about whether the copper-infused fabric will cause harm to the body. There’s no need to worry. The body’s metabolism quickly eliminates copper ions, making it a completely safe, chemical-free, natural, non-pharmaceutical fabric.
Where can I buy a copper shoulder brace?
If you want to buy shoulder braces in small quantities, you can buy them from Amazon, Walmart, or other retail platforms. But if you want to order shoulder braces in bulk, you can find Chinese manufacturers like WorldBrace.
Best copper shoulder brace manufacturer in China
If you are looking for a custom copper shoulder brace or have any queries about the custom copper shoulder brace, please feel free to contact us through email. We have experts that are always ready to assist you and will contact you back within 24 hours to tell you about the possibility of customizing your shoulder brace.
WorldBrace is one of the best shoulder brace manufacturers in china. Contact us today and find out how, together, we can create a unique shoulder brace that is guaranteed to impress.
How does copper shoulder brace work?
The shoulder brace compresses the surrounding muscles and soft tissue to facilitate recovery of the humeral fracture. It provides a steady force in all directions (circumferential compression), limiting movement at the injured site to heal properly.
When should I wear copper shoulder brace?
This brace is designed for all-day wear. You can safely wear this shoulder whenever you need extra support or pain relief.
What size should I buy copper shoulder support?
Our shoulder straps are adjustable and can be worn on any body type.
Can I put on it by myself and sleep with it?
Depending on the severity of your injury, you may need help if it is particularly severe. Talk to your doctor about whether it’s ok to sleep in it to determine if it’s the proper sleep support for your injury.